Revision as of 18:54, 5 February 2010 by Root
- Coding header files
- One-true-brace ident style
- Learn from examples and use coding approaches from third-party software
- Place Doxygen comments in header files (before declarations of namespaces/classes/structs/typedefs/macros) and main source files (for documenting tools and tests)
- Use double forward slash for short comments in the code
Creating libraries with Autotools
- Prepare two sets of headers:
include_HEADERS = ...
- sources (internal C data structures and C++ template classes)
library_SOURCES = library.h ...
library.his a precompiled header (contains common headers), which is included in most of source files of the library